Complete Safety Analysis in Charlotte
A Complete Safety Analysis can help to make sure that you will be safe and protected inside your vehicle, in case of any accident or mishap.
If you reside in Charlotte, NC and you are looking for Complete Safety Analysis Services for your vehicle, you can now receive these services with Bobby Betz, Trans. We offer top of the line Complete Safety Analysis Service for your vehicle at reasonable and affordable prices.
- Tires: Inspect tire tread, pressure and tire wear.
- Batteries: Check voltage, secure battery tie-downs and conduct a charge/discharge load test.
- Brakes: Check the brake fluid and evaluate wear on the drum, brake pads and rotors.
- Steering and Suspension: Examine the power steering belt, power steering fluid level, power steering pump and check for fluid leaks.
- Safety Lights: Inspect headlights, brake lights, hazard lights and turn signals.
- Windshield Wipers: Examine the windshield and wiper blades.
- Engine: Engine inspection for leaks, damage and maintenance check will be completed.
- Fluid Levels: Check the oil levels, coolant levels and washer fluid levels.
- Belts: Inspect the belt operations.
- Hoses: Check hoses for leaks and other issues.
All these checkups are important to your vehicle and for you as well, as knowing that these things are functioning as should will give you the peace of mind that you deserve, this is especially true, if you travel/commute long distances.
A full vehicle inspection checklist will be completed by a technician to make sure your car is safe and performing at its best. If you need a vehicle inspection, we are ready to evaluate and inspect your car.